Solution: I tried to install BIE plugin in my WordPress. First time it ran very fine but very second time I started getting above issue. Then I retried multiple times but it did not work. After my lot of struggle, I found below solution and this plugin started working for me.
- Deactive/delete “Blogger Importer Extended (BIE)” plugin.
- Then go to cPanel
- Go to phpAdmin
- Go to wp-options table ( table name can be different, like ********options)
- Increase row count as much as possible. Currently its 30. Don’t worry, this is just for showing more rows in one page.
- Search for “bie”. You will find 3-4 (minimun 3 rows)rows of the same. Try deleting all rows which has “bie” keyword.
- Now install “Blogger Importer Extended (BIE)” plugin again and try to run/start it.
- Hopefull it will work this time.